On its cover, it states the book is: 'celebrating the determination, achievements and sheer lust for life of the people of Glasgow, Clydebank and Clydeside'. Introduced by her father to the tales of Red Clydeside, for Maggie the seed of enthusiasm for her subject was sown at an early age. Add her meticulous research, and When the Clyde Ran Red is the result.
At the end of the Preface, Maggie says: 'Enter, stage left, the Red Clydesiders'. They will be a fascinating group of people to meet.
Joan
I've already started Maggie's book and it certainly lives up to expectations - many fascinating nuggets of information about Red Clydeside.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great photo - and congrats to Maggie on the launch of When the Clyde Ran Red!
ReplyDeleteYour photo turned out well, Joan! Might be a while before I start the book (too much to read) but looking forward to it.
ReplyDeleteThanks Myra, Janice and Rosemary. If only there were more hours in the day, we could read more, write more and take more photos!
ReplyDeleteThat is a good photo! I too have lots of my books waiting on my shelf to be read but looking forward to delving into some of Glasgow's history
ReplyDeleteI want to read it now! Thanks for the info, Joan.
ReplyDeleteGET YOUR BLANK CARD FOR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH (blankatmhacker007@yahoo.com ) or WATSAPP: +1 (620) 307-3174.
DeleteWHEN I GOT MY BLANK ATM CARD FROM CJ BLANK CARD (blankatmhacker007@yahoo.com)EVERYTHING CHANGED FOR ME!!!
Hello Guys, My Life will never remain the same!!! I’m so happy I got mine from Robert Hernandez. My blank ATM card can withdraw €3000 weekly. I got it from them last week and now I have up to €15,000. The ATM card withdraws money from any automated teller machines worldwide. There’s no name on it, it’s also untraceable. I was directly linked to this organization on the dark web and I’m really happy i got lucky enough to meet them because I’m a 99.9% skeptical when it comes to things like this, but it turns out they work as underground launderers in turkey, mostly ziraat bank and have a 100% policy against scams. The card can be sent to you through DHL in two days if you contact them early via e-mail:blankatmhacker007@yahoo.com or watsapp: +1 (620) 307-3174. or kindly find more on their website Get yours now. I mean right now if you know you’re struggling financially and thank me for eternity. Bye for now. +1 (620) 307-3174.
Vikki, thanks for your comment on my photo. I'm sure we would complain if we had no books waiting to be read!
ReplyDeleteGill - you're very welcome. Thanks for your comment.
ReplyDeleteGET YOUR BLANK CARD FOR FINANCIAL BREAKTHROUGH (blankatmhacker007@yahoo.com ) or WATSAPP: +1 (620) 307-3174.
ReplyDeleteWHEN I GOT MY BLANK ATM CARD FROM CJ BLANK CARD (blankatmhacker007@yahoo.com)EVERYTHING CHANGED FOR ME!!!
Hello Guys, My Life will never remain the same!!! I’m so happy I got mine from Robert Hernandez. My blank ATM card can withdraw €3000 weekly. I got it from them last week and now I have up to €15,000. The ATM card withdraws money from any automated teller machines worldwide. There’s no name on it, it’s also untraceable. I was directly linked to this organization on the dark web and I’m really happy i got lucky enough to meet them because I’m a 99.9% skeptical when it comes to things like this, but it turns out they work as underground launderers in turkey, mostly ziraat bank and have a 100% policy against scams. The card can be sent to you through DHL in two days if you contact them early via e-mail:blankatmhacker007@yahoo.com or watsapp: +1 (620) 307-3174. or kindly find more on their website Get yours now. I mean right now if you know you’re struggling financially and thank me for eternity. Bye for now. +1 (620) 307-3174.